Overview – SureClean is a free-rinsing, non-dulling, low foam all surface cleaner for use on heavily soiled finished floors. It contains very sophisticated chelating agents, which suspend dirt particles in solution allowing the mopping process to remove dirt completely. Most cleaners loosen dirt but simply move it around, which is why after mopping there is either a white film from soap residue or a grey film from dried dirt.
This product also works very well on animal fat and can be categorize as a Food Service Cleaner at the concentration below.
Flooring Types – For use on all linoleum, vinyl composite tile (VCT), rubber, asphalt, synthetic, terrazzo, hard tile, concrete, sealed wood and any washable surface
- Pleasant citrus scent allows for application without harmful fumes or downtime
- Neutralizes ice melter and stripper residue prior to re-coating
- Works very well on animal fat and can be categorize as a Food Service Cleaner
- Removes soap scum and hard water deposits from walls, sinks, tubs, etc
- Neutralizes and removes Uric acid from floors and walls around urinals and toilets
- Ideal for mopping entrance ways in winter to remove ice melter residue
- Works well when used with hard water
- General Cleaning: Dilute 2 ounces per gallon (1:64) and mop with warm water
- Extreme Soil / Animal Fats: Dilute 6 ounces per gallon (1:20) and mop with warm water
- Scrubbing Machines: Dilute 2 ounces per gallon (1:64) in reservoir
- Damp Mopping: Dilute 1 ounce per gallon (1:128) and mop with warm water
MSDS Download FREE