Safe Floors of AZ Concrete Coating
is a durable non-slip high traction coating that provides a textured decorative finish for concrete and masonry surfaces such as pool decks, patios, porches, ramps and walkways. Our premium acrylic formula hides surface imperfections while providing a tough finish that resists damage from moisture, salt, oil, gas and chlorine. Performance-tested on commercial traffic sites, our concrete coating outwears conventional anti-skid coatings, paints and stains. It’s also suitable for wood stairs and is paintable and tintable to a wide variety of colors. We offer the best warranty in Arizona and pride ourselves on developing high traffic industrial grade surface paints and coatings that keep their integrity and appearance for years!
- Non-Slip Decorative Finish for Concrete & Masonry Surfaces
- Resistant to Moisture, Salt, Chlorine and Oil
- Hides Imperfections, Stains & Discolorations
- Available in two premixed colors or tintable to 36 colors
- Meets ADA requirements for Non-Slip Coatings
|✓ Pool Decks||✓ Patios & Porches|
|✓ Ramps & Walkways||✓ Driveways|
|✓ Concrete Steps||✓ Carports|
Safe Floors of AZ adds protection and high traction with our Anti-Slip Floor and Deck Coating. For mild – extreme industrial/commercial settings, able to withstand the toughest day-to-day traffic and workloads. This coating will provide a heavily textured finish incorporating an anti-slip aggregate which is dispersed within the material upon application.
Safe Floors Anti-Slip Coating is a solvent-free, high-build epoxy resin system for application as a heavy duty non-slip floor coating for concrete, metal and wood surfaces requiring high levels of slip resistance. The virtually odor free system is finished with a hard wearing aluminum oxide anti-slip aggregate and will withstand heavy traffic including fork lift trucks and chemicals.
- Tough, long lasting high-build finish
- Solvent free and virtually odorless
- Easy to apply and good color stability
- Excellent slip resistance
- Hygienic and good chemical resistance
- High traffic areas requiring high slip resistance such as floors, stairs, ramps, loading bays, etc.
- Chemical plant rooms
- Engineering workshops
- Automotive & aviation areas
- Factory units
- Excellent for all demarcation and walkways
- For interior/exterior use on concrete or metal floors, walkways, decks, patios, etc.
- Easy to apply; dries quickly—can accept heavy traffic in 24 hours
- Course texture (20 mil DFT1); coefficient of friction = dry: 1.17; wet: 1.00
- Meets USDA requirements for incidental food contact; accepted for use in federally registered Canadian food facilities; VOC-compliant nationwide